Data protection declaration for the use of our website
When you use this website, various personal data is collected. Personal data refers to data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains which data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done. We ensure that we comply with the legal requirements stipulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, hereinafter BDSG), the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz, hereinafter TMG) and other data protection regulations.
The data controller in the sense of the GDPR and BDSG, and the service provider in the sense of the TMG is Aspira Logistics GmbH, Pickhuben 2, 20457 Hamburg, Germany. You will find further contact details in our imprint. If you have any questions or comments about this data protection declaration, or about data protection in general, please use the following email address: email@example.com
Collection and use of data
- The data stored by Aspira Logistics essentially results from the information that you share with us when you submit a request via the contact form or during the course of the business relationship. We collect, process, store and use this data in order to provide the services offered. This includes, in particular, your name and your email address. In that regard, your information will be used immediately to process your request and to communicate with you.
- Whenever you access a page on our website and the offers contained therein, access data about the activity is stored in a log file on our server. Your use of our website constitutes consent to the collection and use of your data by Aspira Logistics GmbH. The data in question includes:
file name of the page/file or the information you provided as part of your input, file name of the page from which the current page/file was requested, date and time of the request, amount of data transferred, web browser type and operating system, client’s IP address and if necessary the domain name or name of your Internet service provider. We store this data anonymously solely to ensure system security, to analyse the usage of our offer and to improve our website. This data is not merged with other data sources. The legal basis for collecting this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the technically error-free presentation and optimisation of the website – to ensure this, server log files must be captured.
- We collect, process, use and store your data in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations. We use your personal data, collected and stored as part of our offer, for the purpose of contacting you to process your request.
- Your data will be treated as confidential at all times.
- Your data will not be sold to third parties or otherwise exploited.
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect the data we collect about you from accidental or wilful manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continually improved in line with technical developments. We would expressly like to point out that, despite all technical precautions, absolute data security on the Internet is not possible. Aspira Logistics assumes no liability for the actions of third parties.
External Links and third-party content
The contents of this website have been compiled with the utmost care. Nevertheless, we do not guarantee their topicality or completeness. We are responsible only for our own content. We are not responsible for third-party content. We have checked all external links for illegal content, and at the time of checking, none were apparent. If we become aware of illegal content, we shall check it immediately and if necessary remove it forthwith.
- Your data will be kept by us as long as it is necessary for the provision of our services or as long as we are legally obliged to store it. As soon as we no longer need your personal data due to the termination of the contractual relationship (after full completion of the contractual relationship, and in the event that legal retention obligations do not exist or have expired), we will delete it.
- You have the right to receive information about any personal data concerning you and stored by us, free of charge. In addition, legal regulations also give you the right to have this personal data corrected, blocked or deleted.
You have the right to receive information about any personal data concerning you and stored by us. You also have the right to demand the rectification of incorrect data.
Under certain circumstances, you also have the right to demand the deletion of your data, the right to restrict data processing, and the right to data portability.
The processing of your data is based on legal regulations. Only in exceptional cases do we require your consent. In such cases, you have the right the revoke your consent with future effect.
Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that our processing of your personal data is unlawful.
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg
Prof. Dr. Caspar
Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
20097 Hamburg, Germany
Tel.: (040) 428 54 – 4040
Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions about data protection, the Aspira Logistics team looks forward to hearing from you. Please send enquiries to:
Aspira Logistics GmbH
Tel: +49 (0) 40 52 47 479 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 40 52 47 479 – 99
If you contact us via email, we hereby notify you that the content of unencrypted emails may be visible to third parties. We therefore recommend that you send any confidential information in encrypted form or by post.
The abovementioned party is the responsible party within the meaning of the BDSG.